Do good for others often!

Do good for others often!
Do good to others often... you never know if your gift changes their life. (Giving > Getting)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Settles In

Pintrest.com has reignited my passion for all things cooking and crafting. My SIL recently shared this super fun website, and the creativity began to flow. I enjoyed watching Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution while I was mixing up these yummy treats. I had to put my own twist on the oatmeal muffins - I added apple & cinnamon to make them more "me."

I have training all next week, so I wanted to have a quick & healthy go-to breakfast.

If you haven't tried pintrest, you really should. It's a great way to share ideas & to stir-up your passions for creativity.

The ingredients:


The Results: Website is at the bottom.


Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:


Final Results:





Suzy Home-maker:


He likes it!


(http://cilantropist.blogspot.com/2011/04/peanut-butter-and-oat-energy-bites.html)
(http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/oatmeal-muffins-recipe.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment